Bright and spacious space with all rooms on ground floor level except for a loft bedroom and en-suite toilet upstairs. On the ground floor, there are two double bedrooms with king-size beds, a modern kitchen and large dining area, two bathrooms and a utility room, and a spacious living room with a double sofa bed leading to a sunroom.
The house has a blend of modern and vintage styles, with old complementing new, which we hope makes it an interesting place to stay!
Modern fitted kitchen with induction hob, double oven, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge and small freezer. Lots of cookware, crockery, cutlery and glasses as well as a cupboard containing a selection of vintage china.
- Dining room
Large dining area in the centre of the house. Wooden dining table that can seat 6-8 people plus the option of adding an extra smaller table and extra chairs to seat a a few more.
- Living room
Spacious room with large four-seater sofa plus two-seater sofa bed. TV with freeview box, DVD player and VHS player. A selection of DVDs, VHS, boardgames and a book library for your entertainment. A sliding door leads to sunroom.
South-east facing room with three glass walls and a sliding door onto the garden. Fabulous view of the coast and sea with spectacular sunrises. Dining table with six chairs providing a lovely spot to eat and enjoy the view.
- Main bedroom
King-size bed facing the sea view. Built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Second bedroom
King-size bed with window to the side garden. Free-standing wardrobe and drawers.
Large bathroom with toilet, handbasin, and bath (with mains-fed shower)
- Shower room
Smaller room with toilet, handbasin and new electric shower
- Third bedroom (loft room)
Charming loft bedroom in the eaves space, with two single beds which can be moved together if needed to form a double. Great space for kids to play. Fantastic double views, both out to sea and over the fields. Small (restricted head height) ensuite toilet and handbasin. **Note that there is no door at the top of bottom of the stairs to this bedroom, and the staircase is off the dining area.**
- Utility/boot room with shower
Perfect room for storing muddy boots and outdoor wear. Washing machine, sink and drying rack plus large mains-fed shower.
- Towels and bed linen are provided.
- BT Infinity Wifi – strong signal in most of the house
- Oil-powered central heating and hot water
- Mobile phone reception is poor in the area. Some networks have hardly any reception but EE is probably the best network in terms of reception.
The garden and outside space
- South-east facing lawned garden with plenty of place to play and enjoy the sea air. Patio area to the side of the house with outdoor furniture and coal BBQ (coal not provided).
- Parking in driveway for two cars inside garden gates. Additional parking for two cars on the verge in front of the house, on the side of the lane.